Availability: Novotel Chateau De Versailles
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Le Chesnay with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Palace of Versailles and Parly 2 Shopping Mall. Area attractions also include Theatre Andre Malraux and Stade de Roland Garros.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Chateau De Versailles features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center and conference/meeting rooms.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Chateau De Versailles Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4-star property. Event facilities measuring 2690 square feet (250 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Conference space size (feet) - 2690
- Conference space size (meters) - 250
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 105
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1988
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Novotel Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Novotel Chateau De Versailles Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15.50 for adults and EUR 0.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Assessed, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.