Book your room at Novotel Chateau De Versailles
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double or Twin Room
- 1 double and 2 single
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
- 1 double and 1 sofa bed
- 1 double and 1 sofa bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Le Chesnay with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Palace of Versailles and Parly 2 Shopping Mall. Area attractions also include Theatre Andre Malraux and Stade de Roland Garros.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Chateau De Versailles features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center and an Internet point.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Chateau De Versailles
- The Overview
The hotel offers a restaurant. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 2690 square feet (250 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 250
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2690
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 105
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1988
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Novotel Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required in the summer.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground on site
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Novotel Chateau De Versailles
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Diners Club, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15.50 for adults and EUR 0.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Assessed, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.