Book your room at Novotel Paris Est
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Executive Double Room
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
Superior Family Room - Queensize bed and Sofa bed 2 people
Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed
4-star hotel with a conference center in Bagnolet (Pere Lachaise - Menilmontant)
This hotel is located in Bagnolet (Pere Lachaise - Menilmontant), close to Tenon Hospital, Pere Lachaise Cemetery, and Academy of Paris. Also nearby are Place Gambetta and La Colline National Theater.
Recreational amenities at Novotel Paris Est include a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Paris Est
- The Overview
Novotel Paris Est features a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and technology support staff. Event facilities include a conference center, a meeting/conference room, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Novotel Paris Est is a smoke-free property.
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 609
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Technology support staff
- Half board rates available
- Internet point
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting/conference room
- Number of floors - 18
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1973
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 26910
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Conference center
- Steam room
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- The Eats
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground on site
- Sports center on site
- Mind and Body
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Novotel Paris Est
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out is 5 PM on Sundays.
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16,50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Breakfast and accommodation are complimentary for two under-16’s who are staying in a parent’s room
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.