Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Executive Double Room
- One Double Bed
Rueil-Malmaison hotel with a conference center
Located in Rueil 2000
Located in the heart of Rueil Malmaison, nearby the banks of the Seine river, and 50m from the RER A station. Accessible from Charles de Gaulle and Orly aiports by A86, exit 35. Undercover parking (extra fee).
From breakfast to lunch, dinner or a tasty little snack, the NovotelCafé provides balanced choices and à la carte service. Enjoy a relaxing meal in a friendly style at NovotelCafé.
Our rooms feature a flat screen TV (satellite channels). Radio and alarm clock are available on the TV, as well as the internet (on request).
Novotel Paris Rueil Malmaison offers a restaurant, the NovotetlCafé. At the NovotelCafé bar, guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4.0-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms (welcoming from 2 to 200 persons). High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. The Novotel Rueil-Malmaison also offers a fitness facility, and air cooling system. Onsite parking is available (extra charge).
- Technology support staff
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 118
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Sewing kit
- Rainfall showerhead
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Standard TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Bathtub or shower
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Novotel Paris Rueil Malmaison has a restaurant on site, the NovotelCafé. From breakfast to lunch, dinner or a tasty little snack, the NovotelCafé provides balanced choices and à la carte service. Enjoy a relaxing meal in a friendly style at NovotelCafé.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 9.00 per pet
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.