Book your room at Novotel Paris Rueil Malmaison
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room
- 1 double
Standard Double or Twin Room
- 1 double
Executive Double Room
- 1 double
4-star hotel with a conference center in Rueil-Malmaison (La Defense)
This hotel is located in Rueil-Malmaison (La Defense), close to Theatre Andre Malraux, Grande Arche, and Malmaison Castle. Local attractions also include Chateau de Monte-Cristo.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Novotel Paris Rueil Malmaison provides a conference center, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a business center.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms feature sofa beds along with safes and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Paris Rueil Malmaison
- At your hotel
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and technology support staff. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities include a conference center and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Technology support staff
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Number of floors - 8
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Conference center
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Bathtub or shower
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Novotel Paris Rueil Malmaison has a restaurant on site, the NovotelCafé. From breakfast to lunch, dinner or a tasty little snack, the NovotelCafé provides balanced choices and à la carte service. Enjoy a relaxing meal in a friendly style at NovotelCafé.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Novotel Paris Rueil Malmaison
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 9.00 per pet
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.