Availability: Opera Deauville Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Cheerful Paris hotel in the Opéra district
Near the station
This seaside-themed Paris hotel is two blocks from Gare St Lazare train station, the Opéra Garnier, and top department stores Printemps and Galeries Lafayette.
The Opera Deauville Hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and concierge services, a daily breakfast buffet, and sightseeing brochures in the lobby and atrium lounge.
The hotel's 30 air-conditioned rooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, satellite television, and windows that open onto street or courtyard views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Opera Deauville Hotel Amenities
The staff at Opera Deauville Hotel can provide personalized services, from faxing and sightseeing recommendations to laundry and restaurant bookings. The property features complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access and an airport shuttle is available on request. A buffet breakfast (surcharge) is served daily. Complimentary daily newspapers are available in the lobby. The hotel has an elevator. Babysitting and childcare is available (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- In-room safe
A fresh buffet breakfast is served daily in the vaulted-stone breakfast salon, or Continental breakfast is served in the guest room on request. Both options require a daily fee.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several restaurants within the surrounding area.
Brasserie La Chope
The hotel is located 1 kilometer (1 mile) from the Parc Moncau, popular with morning joggers. Hotel staff can help guests with bike or in-line skate rentals within the city, or with arrangements at golf ranges just outside the city in the Bois de Boulogne.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Opera Deauville Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.