Book your room at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport Marriott Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star hotel in Roissy-en-France with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Roissy-en-France, this hotel is close to Aeroville Shopping Center, Paris Nord 2 International Business Park, and Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre. Local attractions also include Usines Centre Outlet Shopping Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport Marriott Hotel features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport Marriott Hotel features a sauna and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport Marriott Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 4
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.99 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Soundproofed rooms
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Bathtub only
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Le 5 - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.54 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.