Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Executive Room - Special Event Rate
- One King Bed
CDG-Paris Airport hotel with complimentary shuttle to the Airport
Airport: 2 km
Convenient for stopovers and early-morning flights, this Marriott hotel is in the village of Roissy-en-France, just 2 km (1.2 mi) from Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG). Central Paris is 25 km (15.5 mi)
Gym, sauna, Wi-Fi
Complimentary airport shuttle service is provided approximately every 20 minutes. Wi-Fi is available in the lobby. Other highlights include a restaurant, an atrium bar, and a fitness center with a sauna.
Marriott signature beds
Guestrooms at Paris CDG Marriott Airport Hotel feature signature bedding, soundproofed windows, flat-screen TVs, and high-speed Internet access. Guests can order room service early morning till late night.
Located in the village of Roissy-en-France, this upscale Marriott hotel is just 2 km (1.2 mi) from Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG). A park is across the street, and restaurants, shops, and services are within easy reach.The complimentary airport shuttle runs approximately every 20 minutes, early morning till late night. From the airport, guests can reach central Paris, about 25 km away, via train, bus, or taxi. The on-site restaurant, Brasserie Belle Epoque, showcases French cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A dining terrace is open seasonally. Room service is available 5 AM till 2 AM. Guests can sip a cocktail or a glass of wine in the atrium lounge beneath the soaring glass ceiling. Open around the clock, the well-equipped fitness center comes with a sauna. Other conveniences include a business center, wireless Internet access (surcharge) in public areas, express checkout, and a concierge desk.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 4
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Concierge desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Secure parking
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Currency exchange
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Bathtub only
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Ergonomic chair
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Signature bedding
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Down comforter
Brasserie Belle Epoque - French cuisine. Located in atrium lobby. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Seasonal outdoor terrace. Casual-chic ambience.
Bar Belle Epoque - Located in atrium lobby. Champagne, wine, cocktails, light fare.
Grab 'n' Go Boutique - Sandwiches, salads, beverages to go.
Room service is available from 6 AM to half-past midnight (hours subject to change).
Guests enjoy complimentary use of the hotel's 24-hour fitness center, which includes a sauna. The park across from the Marriott is ideal for a morning jog.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.43 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.