Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed - Guest Room - Best Available rate
- One King Bed
Executive Double Room - Larger Guest Room -Best Available rate
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed - One Bedroom Suite - Best Available rate
- One King Bed
Modern luxury on Champs-Elysées Avenue
On Champs-Elysées Avenue
Located on the Champs-Elysées Avenue, this downtown Paris hotel is close to the Louvre Museum and the Arc de Triomphe. The Eiffel Tower and the Tuileries Garden are both less than 2 kilometers away.
A restaurant, a lounge, and an outdoor terrace provide French and International dining options on site. Guests can stay in shape in the fitness center, which has weights, cardio equipment, and a sauna.
Spacious Guest Rooms
Guestrooms are equipped with the Marriott bedding, desks, Internet access (fee), flat-screen televisions, and minibars. Luxurious marble bathrooms have either bathtubs or shower, hair dryers, and bathrobes.
The only hotel directly on Champs-Elysées Avenue, the Marriott occupies a building constructed for Louis Vuitton in 1914. The airy atrium-style lobby features a lounge where guests can relax with cocktails, or enjoy a meal and dessert. Guests can also dine in the hotel's main French restaurant, which has an attached terrace equipped for year-around outdoor dining, or at the Marriott Square right on the Champs Elysées. In-room dining is available 24-hours a day.
Recreational facilities at the 7-story Paris Marriott Hotel Champs-Elysées include fitness equipment and a sauna. The hotel also has 6 meeting rooms spanning 559 square meters, as well as audio-visual equipment for rental, and a staffed business center and concierge desk. Additionally, guests are offered (for a fee) on-site parking, dry-cleaning, and currency exchange.
- Street parking (metered)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Computer rental
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Secure parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Secretarial services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 192
- Parking garage
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6017
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 559
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub or shower
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Multi-line phone
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Courtyard view
- Handheld showerhead
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
Le Restaurant - Casual French restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Indoor seating is available in the main restaurant and year-around outdoor seating is offered on the attached terrace.
Marriott Square - International restaurant on Champs-Elysées Avenue, offering lunch and dinner, cocktails, and desserts.
Bar Atrium - Spacious lounge in the heart of the hotel, with a breathtaking glass dome, open for lunch, dinner, cocktails, and snacks.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center is equipped with free weights, cardiovascular equipment, and a sauna.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 30 and EUR 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day with in/out privileges (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Pet fee: EUR 75 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.