Book your room at Pavillon Bercy Gare de Lyon
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Art Deco Paris hotel close to the Palais Omnisport
Near Gare de Lyon
Art Deco style Paris hotel, two blocks from the Palais Omnisport and the charming Bercy Village gardens, 500 metres from Gare du Lyon, and 1 kilometre from the Bibliothèque François Mitterand and Cour Saint Emilion.
Wireless Internet access is available in the marble-floored lobby; Pavillon Bercy Gare de Lyon offers breakfast as well as concierge and business services.
The 48 guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, soundproofing and blackout drapes, satellite television with pay movies, minibars, windows that open, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pavillon Bercy Gare de Lyon
The Pavillon Bercy Gare de Lyon offers a daily buffet breakfast (surcharge) with a 24-hour room service. There is one small meeting room onsite, and complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. Other amenities include concierge and laundry services, and a safe-deposit box at the front desk.
There is no parking available on-site.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 291
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 27
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In the room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Eat and drink
Breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room.
Le Viaduc Café
The Fine Print for Pavillon Bercy Gare de Lyon
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per day
- We Should Mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.