Availability: Pavillon de la Reine
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star spa hotel in Paris (Marais - Pompidou - Notre Dame de Paris) near Place des Vosges
This spa hotel is located in Paris (Marais - Pompidou - Notre Dame de Paris), close to Place des Vosges, Opera Bastille, and Picasso Museum. Also nearby are Notre Dame Cathedral and Louvre Museum.
At Pavillon de la Reine, recreational amenities include a health club and a spa tub. The hotel also features a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pavillon de la Reine Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Pavillon de la Reine features a health club and a spa tub. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and a train station pick-up service. This historic hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and concierge services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- One meeting room
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Hair salon
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 11 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a spa tub.
Spa de la Reine has 2 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Pavillon de la Reine Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 34 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.