Book your room at Pavillon Italie
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Classic Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Hotel with a bar/lounge, in Le Kremlin-Bicetre (Gare d'Austerlitz - Place d'Italie)
This hotel is located in Le Kremlin-Bicetre (Gare d'Austerlitz - Place d'Italie), close to Parc Montsouris, Jardin des Plantes, and Grande Galerie de l'Evolution. Also nearby are Maison des Examens and National Library.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Pavillon Italie provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), premium bedding, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- At your hotel
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 484 square feet (45 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Pavillon Italie has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Number of floors - 5
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 45
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1990
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 484
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Pavillon Italie
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.