Book your room at Pavillon Louvre Rivoli
Please enter your travel dates.
|$237 $214||$162 $146|
Intimate Paris hotel close to the Louvre
By National Library
This 5-story Paris hotel is set on a narrow residential street opposite the Bibliotheque Nationale, and 200 metres from both the Louvre and the Opéra Garnier.
The hotel's former cellars are now a breakfast room, while the lobby offers a choice of coffee and teas, along with leather chairs and computer rental. A round-trip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
The 29 guestrooms of Pavillon Louvre Rivoli overlook a small courtyard or the Rue de Molière; all have cable television and bathrooms with hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pavillon Louvre Rivoli
- The Overview
Pavillon Louvre Rivoli has a small lobby with leather-covered chairs, computer rental, and a choice of teas or coffee (surcharge). The reception can help advise on sightseeing and organize secretarial or translation services for business travelers. Roundtrip airport shuttle service (surcharge) is available on request.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Translation services
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- The Eats
Room service is available for breakfast meals.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Le Musset brasserie
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Pavillon Louvre Rivoli
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.