Availability: Pavillon Louvre Rivoli
Intimate Paris hotel close to the Louvre
By National Library
This 5-story Paris hotel is set on a narrow residential street opposite the Bibliotheque Nationale, and 200 metres from both the Louvre and the Opéra Garnier.
The hotel's former cellars are now a breakfast room, while the lobby offers a choice of coffee and teas, along with leather chairs and computer rental. A round-trip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
The 29 guestrooms of Pavillon Louvre Rivoli overlook a small courtyard or the Rue de Molière; all have cable television and bathrooms with hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pavillon Louvre Rivoli Amenities
Pavillon Louvre Rivoli has a small lobby with leather-covered chairs, computer rental, and a choice of teas or coffee (surcharge). The reception can help advise on sightseeing and organize secretarial or translation services for business travelers. Roundtrip airport shuttle service (surcharge) is available on request.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Room service is available for breakfast meals.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Le Musset brasserie
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Pavillon Louvre Rivoli Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.