Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 Queen Bed
Business Class Room
- 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Room - Bed & Breakfast
- One Queen Bed
Boutique Paris hotel near the Arc de Triomphe
By Champs Elysées
This six-floor Paris hotel is located a block from the Avenue des Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, and a train and Metro station; Parc Monceau is 800 meters away.
This hotel retains its historic 19th-century Haussmann façade, and features a lobby lounge and gourmet French cuisine restaurant with terrace dining during summer months.
The 45 rooms of Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées, Paris overlook an inner courtyard or Avenue Marceau. Rooms have free wireless Internet access, air conditioning and satellite television.
The Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées, Paris features a restaurant, a lobby lounge, a terrace, 24-hour room service, laundry service, and a concierge who can take care of fax, photocopying, and other requests. Guests can also make use of the meeting facilities. Valet parking is available, for an extra fee.
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 323
- Parking nearby
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 30
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Video library
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Wake-up calls
- Premium bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
La Place - This casually elegant restaurant serves French nouvelle cuisine with Provençal flavors for lunch and dinner, and features a large selection of international wines. The small dining room overlooks a private courtyard, open for dining from May through September. Breakfast is also served each morning from 7 AM to 11 AM.
A large fitness center is 4 blocks away. Aquaboulevard, Paris's popular waterpark, tennis and fitness complex, is a 5-minute taxi ride from the hotel. Parc Monceau and the banks along the Seine, 1 half-mile away, are popular for jogging.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.