Availability: Radisson Blu Hotel Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport
Superior Room (Guest)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Economy (Double Room)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room (Guest)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Modern hotel by CDG Airport with courtesy shuttle
Near the airport
This hotel, on the outskirts of Le Mesnil Amelot, a short trip to Paris, offers a complimentary airport shuttle to and from the nearby Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Radisson Blu Hotel Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport offers an indoor pool and sauna.
The 240 air-conditioned non-smoking guestrooms provide soundproofing and blackout drapes, minibars, in-room safes, pay movies, hair dryers, and complimentary high-speed, wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed until further notice:
- Swimming pool
Radisson Blu Hotel Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport Amenities
Radisson Blu Hotel Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport houses several conference facilities. The main conference room accommodates up to 350 people and can also be used as a ballroom. It can also be divided into four smaller rooms. Smaller conference rooms are also available. Fax and copy services are available at the front desk.
Other amenities include an indoor swimming pool with sunloungers, sauna, and a pool table. A breakfast buffet is offered daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee. Complimentary roundtrip shuttle service is offered between the Radisson Blu Paris and Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) according to the following schedule:
First departure from the hotel: 5:15 AM
From 5:45 AM until 9:15 AM: every 15 minutes
From 9:15 AM until 6 PM every 30 minutes
From 6:15 PM until 9:45 PM: Every 15 minutes
From 10 PM until 11:30 PM: Every 30 minutes
Pick up and drop off at CGG Airport is from Terminal 2 - Gare TGV/RER; Located on elevator level 5, exit at Hotel Shuttles (behind Paul's Sandwich Shop).
The hotel is completely smoke-free.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 240
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Express check-out
- Shopping on site
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1992
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Terminal R Restaurant - Split-level dining overlooking the garden. French cuisine served. Buffet breakfast, a la carte lunch and dinner. Terrace dining offered in summer. The restaurant is open daily for dinner, and from Monday to Friday for lunch.
The Cockpit Bar - Decor includes brown-leather armchairs. Extensive range of alcoholic beverages served. The bar offers a snack menu from noon till midnight, everyday.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Radisson Blu Hotel Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.