Book your room at Radisson Blu Hotel Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport
Please enter your travel dates.
Economy (Double Room) - Free Wifi included
Standard Room (Guest) - Advance Purchase Rate
Superior Room (Guest) - Advance Purchase Offer incl breakfast
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
Junior Suite - Advance Purchase Rate
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
Modern hotel by CDG Airport with courtesy shuttle
Near the airport
This hotel, on the outskirts of Le Mesnil Amelot, a short trip to Paris, offers a complimentary airport shuttle to and from the nearby Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Radisson Blu Hotel Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport offers an indoor pool and sauna.
The 240 air-conditioned non-smoking guestrooms provide soundproofing and blackout drapes, minibars, in-room safes, pay movies, hair dryers, and complimentary high-speed, wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Hotel Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport
- At your hotel
Radisson Blu Hotel Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport houses several conference facilities. The main conference room accommodates up to 350 people and can also be used as a ballroom. It can also be divided into four smaller rooms. Smaller conference rooms are also available. Fax and copy services are available at the front desk.
Other amenities include an indoor swimming pool with sunloungers, sauna, and a pool table. A breakfast buffet is offered daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee. Complimentary roundtrip shuttle service is offered between the Radisson Blu Paris and Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) according to the following schedule:
First departure from the hotel: 5:15 AM
From 5:45 AM until 9:15 AM: every 15 minutes
From 9:15 AM until 6 PM every 30 minutes
From 6:15 PM until 9:45 PM: Every 15 minutes
From 10 PM until 11:30 PM: Every 30 minutes
Pick up and drop off at CGG Airport is from Terminal 2 - Gare TGV/RER; Located on elevator level 5, exit at Hotel Shuttles (behind Paul's Sandwich Shop).
The hotel is completely smoke-free.
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 240
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Express check-out
- Half board rates available
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- One meeting/conference room
- Pool sun loungers
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Pool table
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1992
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Covered parking (surcharge), Long-term parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
Terminal R Restaurant - Split-level dining overlooking the garden. French cuisine served. Buffet breakfast, a la carte lunch and dinner. Terrace dining offered in summer. The restaurant is open daily for dinner, and from Monday to Friday for lunch.
The Cockpit Bar - Decor includes brown-leather armchairs. Extensive range of alcoholic beverages served. The bar offers a snack menu from noon till midnight, everyday.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Table tennis on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Radisson Blu Hotel Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.