Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Guest Room
- One King Bed
Business Class Room
- One King Bed
One Bedroom Suite
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Boulogne****, a cosy property in the City of Lights
On the west side of Paris
This modern hotel is located close to the famous monuments of Paris, near the most important congress and exhibitions centers and only 10 minutes walk from the "Parc des Princes" stadium and Roland Garros.
High quality amenities
Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Boulogne offers several high quality of services and amenities such as a restaurant in front of the private vineyard, meetings rooms with natural daylight, free Internet access.
170 spacious and contemporary rooms including 45 Business Class an 10 Suites with an average area of 55m². All rooms have free Internet access.
Accessible room for disabled guests.
Welcome to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Boulogne and discover a cosy property close to the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Élysées.
Located in the City of Lights, this four-star hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the western business district, close to the “Parc des Princes” stadium, Roland Garros stadium and the most important congress and exhibitions centers such as Paris Expo - Porte de Versailles and Congress Center - Porte Maillot.
You have at your disposal 170 spacious and modern guest rooms. With its private vineyard and terrace, the hotel is a cozy and peaceful place close to the most famous monuments of Paris. Elegantly decorated in a contemporary environment, the A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace and the A.O.C. Lounge & Bar offer a unique spot on the theme of France's famous wines.
The hotel is the optimal solution for all your meetings and seminars, thanks to its ideal services and products.
• 170 comfortable rooms including 10 Suites, 45 Business Class and rooms for disabled guests and mostly non-smoking.
• A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace is a must-seen place with a private vineyard and offering contemporary French cuisine with an exotic touch.
• A.O.C. Lounge & Bar offers a cosy atmosphere for relaxing with our great selection of wines.
• Six fully equipped meeting rooms, from 37 to 272 m², featuring natural daylight.
• Free high-speed and wireless Internet access.
• Private parking with valet car service.
• Fitness room: because it is just as important to get away from it all.
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking nearby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secure parking
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Computer rental
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 8
- Translation services
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Video library
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Valet parking
- Year Built 2005
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4939
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 459
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- LED TV
The A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace provides an original way of exploring traditional French cuisine. You will enjoy this moment in a relaxing and cosy atmosphere in front of our vineyard or in the comfort of our A.O.C. Lounge & Bar. Discover as well our Room Service menu available 24h/24.
A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace
Unique Parisian hotel’s restaurant with a private vineyard, the A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace is the ideal place for a contemporary French cuisine with an exotic touch, created by our Chef Patrick Sabatier. The restaurant offers a beautiful terrace with a view on the patio in front of the 30 years old vineyard. Recently renovated, the restaurant’s room, which matches modernity and authenticity, welcomes the hotel’s guests and external guests for our “Super Breakfast Buffet”, the lunch and dinner.
Breakfast from 6.30am to 10.30am (Mon-Fri) and 6.30am to 11.00am (Weekends)
Lunch from 12.00 to 14.00
Dinner from 19.00 to 22.00
Closed on weekends
A.O.C. Lounge & Bar
Provided with comfortable sofas and an eclectic library, the A.O.C. Lounge & Bar welcomes you with friends and colleagues for a cocktail or a coffee. Discover a large selection of cocktails and wines as well as a light and original cuisine. Enjoy and taste the Chef’s recommendations and the selection of the barman: French Mojito, Pomerol « Château Taillefer »…
Open every day from 7.00am to 23.30.
Menu with nonstop service from 11.00am to 22.30.
Guests can practise their serves at the tennis courts two kilometres from the hotel. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Playground nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.