Please enter your travel dates.
4-star romantic hotel in Paris (Trocadero) near Palais de Chaillot
This romantic hotel is located in Paris (Trocadero), close to Place du Trocadero, Palais de Chaillot, and Arc de Triomphe. Also nearby are Eiffel Tower and Champ de Mars.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Blu Le Dokhan's Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars; rooms also include bathrobes and slippers.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Limo/town car service, currency exchange, and tour assistance can be provided.
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Concierge desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Multi-line phone
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Radisson Blu Le Dokhan's Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and drinks.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 20 and EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.