Book your room at Ramada Paris Tour Eiffel
Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Paris hotel 1.2 kilometers from the Eiffel Tower
Near Metro station
This Paris hotel is in the 15th Arrondissement, 50 meters from the La Motte-Piquet - Grenelle Metro station and 1.2 kilometers from the Eiffel Tower.
Ramada Paris Tour Eiffel offers a concierge desk, currency exchange, and a business center. This Paris hotel includes a bar and offers breakfast (surcharge).
Guestrooms at Ramada Paris Tour Eiffel provide air conditioning, in-room safes, hair dryers, complimentary daily newspapers, and TVs with satellite channels. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ramada Paris Tour Eiffel
- At your hotel
Only a short walk from the Eiffel Tower, Napoleon's Tomb, and the Trocadero, Ramada Paris Tour Eiffel is ideal for a Paris holiday or business trip. This central hotel offers a business center with computer access, meeting room, a concierge desk, and a 24-hour front desk with a safe-deposit box. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Paris hotel offers a babysitting service (surcharge), airport shuttle service (surcharge), dry cleaning, currency exchange, and laundry facilities. A bar is on site, and breakfast is served each morning (surcharge). Limited underground parking is available for a fee for guests who reserve a spot in advance.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 46
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Eat and drink
Ramada Paris Tour Eiffel offers a bar and a hot buffet breakfast (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
The Fine Print for Ramada Paris Tour Eiffel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 7 and EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 11 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.