Availability: Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, Garden View (Prestige)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Chic hotel between Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe
Steps from Paris Métro
Located in a quiet, upscale neighborhood, this freshly renovated hotel is 1.3 km (0.8 mi) north of the Eiffel Tower and about the same distance south of the Arc de Triomphe. A Métro station is within a 3-minute walk.
The hotel's 4 buildings frame a garden courtyard with comfortable seating and rare plants from around the world. The French restaurant leads to a patio for dining in the sunlight or under the stars.
Wi-Fi, luxury bedding
Decorated in a refined contemporary style, guestrooms feature luxury bedding, flat-screen TVs, and garden views. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available. Marble bathrooms include shower/tubs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel Amenities
Fully renovated in 2011, the Renaissance Paris Hotel La Parc Trocadero is located in the elegant 16th arrondissement on the Right Bank of the Seine. The hotel is approximately equidistant between the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe--a 20-minute walk either way. The Trocadéro and Victor Hugo Métro stations are both within a short stroll. Avenue Foch, one of Paris' most-prestigious streets, is a 7-minute walk north.
The centerpiece of the hotel is a peaceful courtyard, lushly landscaped with exotic plants. The French restaurant, Le Relais du Parc, offers a seasonal, sunlit terrace where breakfast, lunch, and dinner can be enjoyed. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available in public areas of the hotel. Other conveniences include a multilingual concierge staff, express check-in/out, a 24-hour fitness center, and valet parking. The hotel also has 5 conference rooms with internet points and computer rentals. This Paris hotel has a non-smoking policy and guests can incur fines for smoking outside of designated areas.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 7
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1912
- Conference space size (feet) - 3337
- Conference space size (meters) - 310
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $6.99 EUR / per hour ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $6.99 EUR / per hour )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
Le Relais du Parc - French cuisine. Seasonal outdoor patio. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
G'Bar - Cocktails, wine, light fare.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The fitness center is open 24 hours a day. The recreational activities listed below are available either onsite or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6.99 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 6.99 per hour (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.