Please enter your travel dates.
Studio (4 pers)
Standard Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
Montevrain hotel with shuttle to Disneyland Paris
Modern hotel situated in Montevrain on the outskirts of Paris, set 2.5 kilometers from the Disneyland Paris theme park and studios.
Guests can enjoy panoramic views from the terrace, swim in the pool, get online with complimentary wireless internet, and appreciate a continental breakfast in the morning.
Résidence du Parc's 153 apartments provide satellite television, kitchenettes, microwaves and complimentary wireless Internet access; all have warm, modern decor.
Guests of Résidence du Parc can cool off in the outdoor pool and relax in the air-conditioned lounge. Conference and meeting facilities are available for business travelers, while other practical amenities include an elevator and complimentary parking nearby. The hotel operates a shuttle service (surcharge) to the Disneyland theme park or Val d'Europe, with prior notice required.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- One meeting/conference room
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Free outdoor parking
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
L'Élysée Val d'Europe
The residence is located in the heart of Marne La Vallée, a place only 40km away from Paris's city center and close to Disneyland® Resort Paris, to the Spa Aquatonic and many other places you can visit.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 12:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The reception is open from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM and 15:00 PM to 00:30 AM.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: EUR 230 per stay