Availability: Résidence Lagrange City Boulogne
Superior StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Boulogne-Billancourt residence with a fitness center
Situated in the business district, this residence is close to Pont de Sevres, Stade de Roland Garros, and National Museum of Ceramics. Also nearby are Parc de St-Cloud and Pierre de Coubertin Stadium.
Recreational amenities at Résidence Lagrange City Boulogne include a spa tub and a sauna. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Lagrange City Boulogne Amenities
In addition to a spa tub, Résidence Lagrange City Boulogne features a sauna and a fitness center. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A business center is on site. This Boulogne-Billancourt residence also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 96
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Business center
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2009
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Recreational amenities at the residence include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
- In-room accessibility
Résidence Lagrange City Boulogne Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 7.00 per night
- Deposit: EUR 500 per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 40
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per stay