Book your room at Résidence Le Fontainebleau
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Chevilly-Larue residence in the city center
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this residence is close to Rungis International Market and Maison des Examens. Area attractions also include Notre Dame Cathedral and Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art.
Amenities at Résidence Le Fontainebleau include wireless Internet access (surcharge), an Internet point, and a computer station.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Le Fontainebleau
- The Overview
Résidence Le Fontainebleau features an elevator (lift). An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Covered parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Sofa bed
- Digital TV service
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10 AM.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Résidence Le Fontainebleau
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 10:30 PM should contact the hotel in advance using the information found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per night
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- We Should Mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.