Availability: Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double
- 1 double
Stylish hotel inside Charles de Gaulle Airport
In the heart of CDG airport
Located in Terminal 2 at Charles de Gaulle Airport, this 4-star hotel has direct access to high-speed trains to Brussels and Paris; Parc des Expositions is 10 minutes away by train.
The hotel has a fitness centre and a sauna, as well as a casual brasserie, a bar, and a gourmet restaurant. A range of body and beauty care is available at the hotel's Kitao Spa.
The 252 air-conditioned Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel Charles De Gaulle rooms are spacious, with high-speed Internet and triple-paned windows overlooking the runway.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre Amenities
The five-floor Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel Charles De Gaulle features an efficient concierge desk, meeting rooms, a fitness center, and a sauna. The business center offers with computers and Internet access. The hotel is wheelchair accessible.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Shopping on site
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 252
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Les Etoiles - Gourmet French cuisine is served at lunch and dinner in this tasteful restaurant. A large selection of international wines is available.
Les Saisons - This casual brasserie feautres light French cuisine and serves buffet meals and an à la carte menu. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Galaxie Bar - A wide selection of drinks, cocktails, and light meals are available throughout the day at this comfortable, softly lit lounge bar with a sports corner.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel & Conference Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 33 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 65 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 75 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.