Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Classic Double Room
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
In Montmartre - Sacre Coeur neighborhood, romantic hotel near Moulin Rouge
This eight-storey Art Deco style Paris hotel features a stone façade and is set in the hilltop village of Montmartre, 800 metres from Sacré Coeur.
The Terrass Hotel's has a stylish bar and its modern restaurant serves French cuisine revisited with the flavours of the world. The restaurant is on the 7th floor terrace with a panoramic view over Paris.
Air-conditioned guestrooms are decorated with bright colours and rich fabrics; all include Internet connections and cable television.
After breakfast guests at the Terrass Hotel can browse through the complimentary newspapers in the lobby, use the Internet access services to plan their day's itinerary, or ask the concierge for sightseeing assistance. The hotel boasts eight meeting rooms which can seat up to 300 people, audio-visual equipment and catering facilities. In the evening, guests can unwind with a drink in the hotel bar or relax by the fireplace in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 8
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2153
- Exhibit space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1911
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Technology helpdesk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary newspaper
- Extra towels/bedding
- Handheld showerhead
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- City view
- Courtyard view
Le Diapason - Offers a selection of inventive French cuisine revisited with the flavours of the world. From April to September, Le Diapason moves onto the 7th floor terrace and offers an unbeatable view over Paris and the Eiffel Tower.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 21 per day
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.