Availability: Terrass Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, View (Eiffel)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, View (Eiffel)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
In Montmartre - Sacre Coeur neighborhood, romantic hotel near Moulin Rouge
This eight-storey Art Deco style Paris hotel features a stone façade and is set in the hilltop village of Montmartre, 800 metres from Sacré Coeur.
The Terrass Hotel's has a stylish bar and its modern restaurant serves French cuisine revisited with the flavours of the world. The restaurant is on the 7th floor terrace with a panoramic view over Paris.
Air-conditioned guestrooms are decorated with bright colours and rich fabrics; all include Internet connections and cable television.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Terrass Hotel Amenities
After breakfast guests at the Terrass Hotel can browse through the complimentary newspapers in the lobby, use the Internet access services to plan their day's itinerary, or ask the concierge for sightseeing assistance. The hotel boasts eight meeting rooms which can seat up to 300 people, audio-visual equipment and catering facilities. In the evening, guests can unwind with a drink in the hotel bar or relax by the fireplace in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 8
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 2153
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 1911
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- LED TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
Le Diapason - Offers a selection of inventive French cuisine revisited with the flavours of the world. From April to September, Le Diapason moves onto the 7th floor terrace and offers an unbeatable view over Paris and the Eiffel Tower.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Terrass Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 21 per day
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.