Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 1 King Bed, View (Tour Eiffel)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, View
Right Bank hotel across from Jardin des Tuileries
Near Place Vendome
This landmark Paris hotel has a prestigious location on the Right Bank, across from the Jardin des Tuileries and two blocks from Place Vendôme and Place de la Concorde.
The Westin Paris hotel has historical Napoleon III interiors; a fitness center and 12 varied meeting and conference rooms, the largest holding 2160 people; and seasonal courtyard dining.
All 428 refurbished and soundproofed rooms feature antique-style furnishings, pay movies and Internet TV, minibars, in-room safes, and marble bathrooms with bathrobes.
The hotel's Six Senses Spa features a two-storey vertical hanging garden and real-time sky image projected on a full-length wall. The spa offers locally inspired and Asian-based treatments.
The five-floor Westin Paris has a business center which is staffed during regular working hours, and accessible 24 hours on request. Business guests will find that the hotel has 12 varied meeting rooms at its disposal, the largest of which can hold up to 2160 people.
Guests can also request a fax machine, printer, or one of 150 international newspapers to be delivered to their room. Jetlag Recovery Kits and Euro Currency Packs (€25 in small notes and change) are available for guests arriving from outside the Eurozone.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 428
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Valet parking
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom scale
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
Le First - Boudoir restaurant serving a contemporary and refined twist on traditional Brasserie-style cuisine amonst neo-modern decor dressed in luxurious purple silks and velvets.
La Terrasse - Enjoy the sunny days in the hotel's private courtyard and discover palate pleasing meals.
Bar Tuileries - An intimate and refined setting for light meals or evening apéritifs, this bar features a special lunch menu and live piano music in the evenings.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
Guests can jog in the Tuileries Gardens or along the banks of the Seine, and a large public indoor swimming pool is at the Forum des Halles less than 1 mile from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 39 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 170 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 29 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Clef Verte (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.