Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room - Non Refundable
Superior Room - Non Refundable
Single Room - Non Refundable
Paris Left Bank hotel near trains and metro
This Left Bank Paris hotel is close to the Montparnasse train station, the RER train and metro station, and the airport bus (Denfert Rochereau); shops in Montparnasse Tower are 800 meters away.
Soft jazz plays in the hotel's lobby, which provides a small bar and complimentary newspapers; guests can arrange room service from local restaurants.
The 46 guestrooms of the Villa Montparnasse have views of Montparnasse district or a quiet side street, with satellite television and marble bathrooms.
The concierge of Villa Montparnasse can provide many services for leisure and business travelers by request.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Translation services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Pay movies
- Window opens
- Soundproofed rooms
- Bathroom phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Cable TV service
Room service is provided by local restaurants. The district is known for its historic brasseries frequented by writers Ernest Hemingway and Gertrude Stein.
Closerie des Lilas
The elevated Jardin Atlantique or Luxembourg Gardens, both less than a half-mile from the hotel, are popular with joggers. Experienced in-line skaters can join the popular weekly Friday Night Skate around Paris, starting from the foot of the Montparnasse Tower at 10 PM and lasting about 3 hours. Skates can be rented from mobile outfitters on-site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14.50 per person (approximately)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.