Book your room at Villa Montparnasse
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Paris Left Bank hotel near trains and metro
This Left Bank Paris hotel is close to the Montparnasse train station, the RER train and metro station, and the airport bus (Denfert Rochereau); shops in Montparnasse Tower are 800 meters away.
Soft jazz plays in the hotel's lobby, which provides a small bar and complimentary newspapers; guests can arrange room service from local restaurants.
The 46 guestrooms of the Villa Montparnasse have views of Montparnasse district or a quiet side street, with satellite television, marble bathrooms, and complimentary WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- At your hotel
The concierge of Villa Montparnasse can provide many services for leisure and business travelers by request.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Translation services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In your room
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Room service is provided by local restaurants. The district is known for its historic brasseries frequented by writers Ernest Hemingway and Gertrude Stein.
Closerie des Lilas
The elevated Jardin Atlantique or Luxembourg Gardens, both less than a half-mile from the hotel, are popular with joggers. Experienced in-line skaters can join the popular weekly Friday Night Skate around Paris, starting from the foot of the Montparnasse Tower at 10 PM and lasting about 3 hours. Skates can be rented from mobile outfitters on-site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The Fine Print for Villa Montparnasse
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.