Book your room at Villa Opera Drouot
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
- 1 double
Contemporary Paris hotel near the Stock Exchange
By the Bourse
In a neighborhood of late-night clubs, this Paris hotel is one block from the Grevin Wax Museum and two blocks from the Paris Bourse - the Stock Exchange.
Guests can browse periodicals while sipping drinks from the bar, or check e-mail with complimentary wireless Internet access in common areas; a buffet breakfast is served in a vaulted stone dining room.
The 30 rooms of Villa Opera Drouot are decorated in velvet and silk, with hand-painted furnishings; all have wireless Internet, minibars and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Villa Opera Drouot
- At your hotel
Villa Opera Drouot is equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access in the common areas. The bar in the lobby is always open, with service by the 24-hour reception staff, and complimentary newspapers and periodicals can be found in the lobby lounge area. Staff is also available to help guests with services such as reservations, tours, transportation, and dry cleaning. Additionally, a roundtrip airport shuttle service is available on request, and the hotel provides luggage storage and laundry facilities. Offsite parking is located nearby. Breakfast (surcharge) is served in the vaulted stone dining room or in guestrooms.
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Parking nearby
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- Direct-dial phone
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Eat and drink
The hotel serves a buffet breakfast (surcharge) in the dining room or in guestrooms, but does not have its own restaurant. Several dining options in the surrounding area are within walking distance.
Le Zinc Wine Bar
La Grange Batelier
Au Petit Riche
Hotel guests may purchase day memberships to a health and fitness club two blocks from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Villa Opera Drouot
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.