Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room - Non refundable
Superior Room - Non Refundable
Deluxe Room - Non Refundable
Double Room, Connecting Rooms
- Two Double Beds
Scottish-themed Paris hotel in the Latin Quarter
Opened in 2000, this central Paris Latin Quarter boutique hotel is three blocks from the Panthéon, Luxembourg Gardens, and Notre-Dame, and two blocks from a Metro station.
The Villa Panthéon's Scottish-style bar overlooks a garden courtyard, while an on-site business center rents cell phones and laptops; wireless Internet is also available. Parking (surcharge) is available nearby.
The 59 guestrooms are decorated with parquet floors and Tartan stripes and plaids; amenities include complimentary weekday newspapers, satellite TV, safes and complimentary wireless Internet access.
The six-story Villa Panthéon features a spacious lounge with international magazines and daily newspapers and views over the garden courtyard. Guests can rent cell phones, fax machines, and laptop computers, as well as a small conference room. Guests can stay connected with complimentary wireless Internet access. Express check-out and 24 hour concierge services are also are available. Airport shuttle service is available (surcharge).
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare
- Year Built 2000
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Translation services
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
A breakfast buffet (fee) is served each morning in the lounge or in the guestrooms (on request).
Repaire de Cartouche
Guests have reduced-fee access to a fitness club with a swimming pool 3 blocks from the hotel. Luxembourg Gardens is a popular place to go jogging, and bikes and in-line skates can be rented just off Rue Mouffetard. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.8 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle (one way)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.