Book your room at W Paris - Opera
Spectacular Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Spectacular Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Marvelous SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Fabulous SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Wow SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite (EWOW)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotel5-star design luxury hotel in Paris's Opera - Grands Magasins neighborhood
New hotel in Paris Opera
W Paris - Opéra occupies an elegant Haussmann building. The first W Hotel in France is steps from the landmark Garnier Opéra House and located between the Galeries Lafayette and Le Printemps department stores.
A fitness center with views of Paris as you work out. The hotel's stylish 24-hour restaurant provides food at any hour for guests.
Stylish rooms and suites
The 91 rooms and suites combine Parisian décor with original design and luxury amenities. Some rooms offer great views of the Opera Garnier. Facilities include flat-screen TV, iPod station, rainforest shower.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Sweat® fitness centre is available for all guests on the last floor of the hotel. Enjoy great views of Paris from your training machine.
The hotel offers services and amenities that include a 24-hour front desk, concierge desk, high-speed internet access in public areas for a fee, valet parking, and 24-hour room service.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (feet) - 215
- Conference space size (meters) - 20
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Year Built 1870
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 19.00 EUR per day ), Wired internet access ( 19.00 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 19 EUR per day ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Satellite TV service
- Pay movies
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Coquette - This 24-hour restaurant takes the finest local flavors and remixes them with a unique urban edge and a large serving of humor.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 150 per pet, per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.