Book your room at W Paris - Opera
Spectacular Room, 2 Single Beds
Spectacular Room, 1 King Bed
5-star design luxury hotel in Paris's Opera - Grands Magasins neighborhood
New hotel in Paris Opera
W Paris - Opéra occupies an elegant Haussmann building. The first W Hotel in France is steps from the landmark Garnier Opéra House and located between the Galeries Lafayette and Le Printemps department stores.
A fitness center with views of Paris as you work out.
Stylish rooms and suites
The 91 rooms and suites combine Parisian décor with original design and luxury amenities. Some rooms offer great views of the Opera Garnier. Facilities include flat-screen TV, iPod station, rainforest shower.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
W Paris - Opera
The Sweat® fitness centre is available for all guests on the last floor of the hotel. Enjoy great views of Paris from your training machine.
The hotel offers services and amenities that include a 24-hour front desk, concierge desk, high-speed internet access in public areas for a fee, valet parking, and 24-hour room service.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 20
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 1870
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 215
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In the room
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for W Paris - Opera
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 150 per pet, per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.