Please enter your travel dates.
Aparthotel with an outdoor pool, in Paros (Parikia)
This aparthotel is located in Paros (Parikia), close to Livadia Beach, Paros Archaeological Museum, and Church of One Hundred Gates. Local attractions also include Port of Parikia and Panagia Myrtidiotissa Monastary.
In addition to a restaurant, Damias Village features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and free parking.
In addition to kitchens and refrigerators, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and desks.
The aparthotel offers a restaurant. This Paros aparthotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and a garden. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Cooking facilities
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Damias Village has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
- INCLUDED/NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE Wireless Internet access and the use of the Internet Point are free of charge. The accommodation also offers transfer from the port- Damias Village -port if arrival is informed in advance. Free baby cots are available upon request. The use of the safe in the reception is included in the price. The use of the kitchen is free.