Please enter your travel dates.
Cycladic bed & breakfast with a complimentary children's club, in Paros (Naoussa)
This eco-friendly bed & breakfast is located in Paros (Naoussa), close to Naoussa Harbour, Moraitis Winery, and Kolimpithres Beach. Also nearby are Kolymbithres Beach and Agios Ioannis Detis Church.
At Villa Galini, recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court and a fitness center. The bed & breakfast also features a coffee shop/café and a complimentary children's club.
Guestrooms open to furnished balconies or patios with city, mountain or courtyard views and feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses. Other amenities include refrigerators and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Villa Galini features an outdoor tennis court and a fitness center. The bed & breakfast offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception on select days. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Cycladic bed & breakfast also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and a terrace. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2011.
- Music library
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Medical assistance available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking nearby
- Video library
- Business services
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Translation services
- Free self parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Complimentary reception
- Tennis on site
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Children's club (free)
- Free parking nearby
- Media library
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1996
- Outdoor tennis court
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Airport transportation
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Tour assistance
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Window opens
- Access via exterior corridors
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- City view
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Ceiling fan
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Courtyard view
The bed & breakfast offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the bed & breakfast include an outdoor tennis court and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Banana boat nearby
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 8 AM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Cash Deposit Required
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the bed & breakfast prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Maine Green Lodging Certification thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.