Book your room at Hôtel Metropol
Please enter your travel dates.
Triple Room, City View
- Three Single Beds
Twin Room, City View
- Two Single Beds
Suite, City View
- Two Queen Beds
Single Room, City View
- One Double Bed
Hotel in Calais (Calais City Center) near Les Six Bourgeois
Located in the heart of Calais, this hotel is within walking distance of Les Six Bourgeois and Musee des Beaux-Arts et de la Dentelle. Also nearby are Calais Hotel de Ville and Eglise Notre Dame.
Hôtel Metropol provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Guestrooms have complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, desks, and complimentary newspapers; rooms also include direct-dial phones and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- The Overview
Hôtel Metropol features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours). Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Calais hotel also offers express check-out, currency exchange, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Hôtel Metropol is a smoke-free property.
- Self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 3
- Room service (limited hours)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1989
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Hôtel Metropol
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5
- We Should Mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.