Book your room at Mercure Calais Centre
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront Calais hotel in Calais City Center, walk to Musee des Beaux-Arts et de la Dentelle
Located in Calais City Center, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Musee des Beaux-Arts et de la Dentelle and Les Six Bourgeois. Eglise Notre Dame and Calais Lighthouse are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, meeting rooms, and dry cleaning.
All 41 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and satellite TV. Room service, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Free WiFi
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 41
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower only
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Mercure Calais Centre has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 11 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
We should mention
Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.