Availability: Four Seasons Place
Junior Suite, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite (Four Season)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Grand Suite, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Renaissance design in quiet Pattaya neighborhood
The Four Seasons Place is located in a residential sector of Pattaya. The hotel is just 0.8 kilometers from Pattaya Water Park and 2.5 kilometers from Sireporn Orchid farm.
Health club, pool
This hotel has a circular outdoor swimming pool and a health club featuring fitness equipment, a sauna and a steam room. A café and bar, and meeting facilities are also available on site.
Private balcony, view
Each guestroom has a private balcony with a view of the city or swimming pool. Room amenities include flat-panel TVs with DVD players and Internet access. Suites have kitchens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Four Seasons Place Amenities
Located in a residential area, this Renaissance-style hotel features a circular outdoor swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers. For indoor recreation, The Seasons Fitness Club offers fitness equipment as well as a sauna, steam room, and separate locker rooms for men and women. The onsite Gaia Spa provides a range of treatments, including massages, body treatments, and aromatherapy to guests 12 and older.
The Four Seasons Place is home to the Season's Café and Bar, which serves a fusion of European and Thai Cuisine. For those who opt not to eat in the café, room service and poolside dining are available. The hotel also features a lobby lounge.
For business travelers, the hotel has a meeting room with a 25 person capacity. Audiovisual equipment and event catering are available. Additionally, the hotel offers wireless Internet access in public areas including the lobby, by the pool, and in the café.
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Number of floors - 7
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate living room
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate bedroom
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
Season's Café & Bar - Offers a variety of European and Thai dishes as well as cocktails, wine, and beer. Also features coffee and pastries. Menu items are available in the café, poolside, in the Lobby Lounge, or through room service.
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Four Seasons Place Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1900
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 850 (from 4 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 300 for adults and THB 150 for children (approximately)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.