Availability: Hotel Vista Pattaya
Family-friendly hotel with a full-service spa, in Pattaya (Pattaya Beach Road)
Located in the heart of Pattaya, this spa hotel is near the beach and within walking distance of Pattaya International Hospital and Pattaya Beach. Also nearby are Hard Rock Cafe and Central Festival Shopping Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Vista Pattaya features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and MP3 docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Vista Pattaya Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Vista Pattaya features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This family-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
Hotel Vista Pattaya has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Number of floors - 8
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Full-service spa
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- One meeting room
- Designated smoking areas
- Health club
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2008
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Flat-panel TV
- MP3 docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV service
Patio Restaurant - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat tours nearby
Saraan Spa has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Hotel Vista Pattaya Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 750 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1500 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Breakfast fee: THB 375 for adults and THB 187.5 for children (approximately)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in BioHotels, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.