Availability: Loma Resort and Spa
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel with an outdoor pool, in Pattaya (Central Pattaya)
This hotel is located in Pattaya (Central Pattaya), close to Tiffany's Show, World Gems Collection, and Pattaya City Hall. Also nearby are Art in Paradise and Central Festival Shopping Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Loma Resort and Spa features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Loma Resort and Spa Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 1550 square feet (144 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 144
- Year Built 1989
- Conference space size (feet) - 1550
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $100.00 THB )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $100.00 THB )
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Sand-Sea Bar - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
- Thai massage
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Loma Resort and Spa Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3750
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1875 (up to 11 years old)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 100 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 100 (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1000 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.