Availability: Page 10, Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
|$195 $70||$195 $70|
- One King Bed
|$206 $74||$206 $74|
- One King Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants in Pattaya (Central Pattaya)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Pattaya (Central Pattaya), close to the beach, Central Festival Pattaya Beach, Ripley's Believe It or Not, and Pattaya Memorial Hospital. Also nearby are Royal Garden Plaza and Hard Rock Cafe.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Page 10, Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Page 10, Hotel Amenities
Page 10, Hotel features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2010.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 8
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2010
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movie channels
- LCD TV
Cross Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Page 10, Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through iStayGreen thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.