Availability: Pattaya Sea Sand Sun Resort and Spa
Garden villasMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room (Pavilion)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, Jetted Tub, Garden AreaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Villa, Private PoolMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
This Sattahip resort is by the ocean and is set on its own private sand beach within easy reach of Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden. Area attractions also include Anek Kuson Sala and Buddha Mountain.
Catch some rays on Pattaya Sea Sand Sun Resort and Spa's private sand beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy water skiing.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, sofa beds, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pattaya Sea Sand Sun Resort and Spa Amenities
Simply walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the sand beach. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Pattaya Sea Sand Sun Resort and Spa like a children's club and an outdoor pool.
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Art Deco resort also offers a children's pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2011.
Pattaya Sea Sand Sun Resort and Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Tennis on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Designated smoking areas
- Children's club
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Year Built 2005
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Separate living room
- Sofa bed size
- First-run movies
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Espresso maker
Pattaya Sea Sand Sun Resort and Spa has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Aerobics on site
- Motor boating on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Pattaya Sea Sand Sun Resort and Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 10500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 5250 (from 2 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 6 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Deposit: THB 200 per stay (for guests under 1 years old)
- Additional Details
Clothing is optional at this property. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 January to 1 January.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through ASEAN Green Hotel thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.