One Bedroom Royal Wing Suite - Breakfast Include
- One Double Bed
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 27 April 2013 to 15 July 2013 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Dining venue
- Swimming pool
Royal Wing Suites & Spa features a full-service spa.
- Full-service health spa
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic treatments.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
Policies & Fees
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 10100
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 5900 (from 2 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 840 for adults and THB 420 for children (approximately)