Availability: Sheraton Pattaya Resort
Ocean View RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Pool Terrace RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Pavilion Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Pavilion Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Beachfront resort with calming spa services
This Pattaya resort is set on its own private beach, a short distance from Pattaya Pier, Walking Street, and Pattaya Hill. Also nearby are Royal Garden Plaza and Ripley's Believe It or Not.
Guests of this beach resort will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a spa tub and a fitness center.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Pattaya Resort Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Sheraton Pattaya Resort like an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center.
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 156
- Number of floors - 4
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2005
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $530.00 THB /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Rainfall showerhead
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Sheraton Pattaya Resort has a restaurant serving breakfast, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Sheraton Pattaya Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 11000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 5500 (from 2 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 777 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 530 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 5500 per vehicle (one way)
- Deposit: THB 2000 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Leaf Foundation, Thailand, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.