Availability: Siam Bayshore
Tropical Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Ocean Deluxe TwinMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Tropical SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Beachfront resort with calming spa services
This Pattaya resort is located by the ocean, nestled on the beach a short distance from Pattaya Pier, Walking Street, and Pattaya Hill. Also nearby are Royal Garden Plaza and Ripley's Believe It or Not.
Spend the day playing on the beach then return to dine at one of Siam Bayshore's 4 restaurants.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Siam Bayshore Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Siam Bayshore provides a health club and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the resort's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. This beach resort also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Children's pool
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 270
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Tennis on site
- Number of floors - 4
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Business center
- Babysitting or childcare
- Health club
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Sunrise Sunset - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Open 24 hours.
Siam Elephant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Bali-Hai - This beach restaurant serves dinner only.
Bali-Hai by the Sea - This beachfront restaurant serves dinner only.
Garden Pavilion - This café overlooks the garden.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Playground on site
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Siam Bayshore Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Leaf Foundation, Thailand, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.