Availability: Boston Marriott Peabody
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
Boston-area North Shore hotel 5 miles from Salem
5 miles from Salem
Located 5 miles west of Salem and 16 miles north of Boston, the Boston Marriott Peabody is just off RT-128, with easy access to I-95; a handful of golf courses are nearby, and North Shore beaches are within 22 miles.
A well-equipped business center offers copying services, as well as a notary public and overnight pickup & delivery. A pool, spa tub, fitness center, and Sophia's Restaurant are also on-site.
All 257 rooms feature plush bedding and 300-thread-count cotton linens with white-and-beige design. WiFi is free and rooms have refrigerators and TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is renovating until 30 April 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
Boston Marriott Peabody Amenities
Located five miles from Salem and 16 miles from downtown Boston, the Marriott Peabody is just off RT-128 in the North Shore region. An indoor pool and spa tub are on site, in addition to a 24-hour fitness center.
Hungry guests relish the complimentary cookies upon check-in, while more substantial fare can be found in Sophia's, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Newspapers and other items can be purchased in the 24-hour lobby shop.
The hotel offers 10,735 square feet (966 sqm.) of meeting space across 8 conference rooms, and can arrange event catering. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and restaurant, and a 24-hour business center includes a computer with complimentary high-speed Internet access, copying and faxing services, a notary public, and overnight pickup and delivery.
This hotel is completely smoke-free.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10735
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 966
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Free outdoor parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Business services
- Event catering
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 257
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
Sophia's - Serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The North Shore region is home to some of the state's best beaches. One of those is Crane Beach, 19 miles away. People come here for picturesque swimming and hiking trails, as well as to see the abundance of wildlife that makes its home near the shore.
Good Harbor beach is another local favorite, 21 miles east of the hotel. Parking can fill up quickly during hot summer months, so arriving early or taking public transportation is recommended.
For more inland fun, 2,200-acre Lynn Woods Reservation has plenty of walking and biking trails, a number of ponds, and a 48-foot stone tower that was once used as a fire observation deck. The view from the top overlooks the surrounding area, including the nearby town of Lynn and its waterfront. A number of golf courses are also nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Boston Marriott Peabody Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.