Book your room at Taman Selini Wahana Beach Bungalows
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Pemuteran hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Pemuteran, this hotel is close to Macro Bali Divecenter, Reef Seen Turtle Hatchery, and Pemuteran Beach. Also nearby are Sea Rovers Dive Centre and Pulaki Temple.
In addition to a restaurant, Taman Selini Wahana Beach Bungalows features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and desks; rooms also include complimentary bottled water and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Taman Selini Wahana Beach Bungalows
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Pemuteran hotel also offers an outdoor pool and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Babysitting or childcare (free)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1997
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Taman Selini Wahana - This restaurant specializes in Greek cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Massages on beach
The fine print for Taman Selini Wahana Beach Bungalows
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the hotel property during Seclusion Day/Hindu New Year on March 21, 2015 (from midnight March 20, 2015 to early morning March 22, 2015). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on March 21, 2015.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 700.000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 150.000 per night
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Book a stay in a qualifying room category and receive the following:
- Diving excursions for 2 at Menjangan Island (about 10 km away), including land transfer to the harbor
- Daily Continental breakfast for 2