Please enter your travel dates.
- One Bed
- Two Beds
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Pensacola (Pine Forest)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Pensacola (Pine Forest), close to Five Flags Speedway. Area attractions also include University of West Florida and Sam's Fun City.
Recreational amenities at Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn features an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Event facilities measure 600 square feet (56 square meters). This Art Deco hotel also offers barbecue grills, gift shops/newsstands, and a picnic area. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Year Built 2007
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 56
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Picnic area
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 600
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Ergonomic chair
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 9 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Basketball on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.