Availability: Luxor Condina Hotel
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Pereira hotel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Cathedral of Our Lady of Poverty, Plaza de Bolivar, and Pereira Cathedral. Also nearby are Pereira Gold Museum and Lucy Tejada Cultural Center.
In addition to a coffee shop/café, Luxor Condina Hotel provides complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Luxor Condina Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. This Pereira hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and an elevator (lift).
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Free breakfast
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Luxor Condina Hotel Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 5000 per person, per night