Book your room at Le Perigord
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room Single Use
- One Double Bed
Double Room Single Use, Bathtub
- One Double Bed
La Roque-Gageac hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in La Roque-Gageac, this hotel is close to Chateau de Marqueyssac and Chateau de Castelnaud. Area attractions also include Chateau de Fayrac and Chateau de Beynac.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Perigord features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and small meeting rooms.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, desks, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Perigord features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business-related amenities consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. This La Roque-Gageac hotel also offers a garden and air conditioning in public areas.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) -
- Number of meeting/conference rooms -
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Free outdoor parking
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Perigord - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Le Perigord
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.77 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 9.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 17.00 per night
- We Should Mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.