Please enter your travel dates.
4-star hotel in Dunkeld with a full-service spa
Situated in Dunkeld, this hotel is close to The Hermitage, Dunkeld Cathedral, and Birnam Oak. Local attractions also include Loch of the Lowes.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Dunkeld House features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers, and desks.
In addition to a full-service spa, Hilton Dunkeld House features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. 5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Full-service health spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Beauty services
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tennis on site
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
Garden Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bird watching on site
- Fishing on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
Living Well has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 34
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 5.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: GBP 15 per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 100
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room