Book your room at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth
Premier StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
One Bedroom Premier Grand ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
One Bedroom Premier ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Two Bedroom Premier ApartmentMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Perth near Swan Bells Belltower
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to The Cloisters, Swan Bells Belltower, and Kings Park War Memorial. Also nearby are Kings Park and Botanic Garden and SCITECH Discovery Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Adina Apartment Hotel Perth features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, kitchenettes, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Adina Apartment Hotel Perth provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 2519 square feet (234 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and a garden. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 138
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 2519
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (meters) - 234
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- RV, bus, truck parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.5 AUD per 60 minutes surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- LCD TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Metro Bar and Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Adina Apartment Hotel Perth
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 12.5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 27.50 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Apartment Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.