Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double and One Single Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Balcony
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Superior Room, Balcony
- One Queen Bed
Hotel in Perth near Swan Bells Belltower
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Playhouse Theatre, Swan Bells Belltower, and WACA Ground. Also nearby are Yirra Yaakin Theatre Company and Western Australia's Government House.
Kings Perth Hotel provides a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers. Other amenities include desks and irons/ironing boards.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This Perth hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Kings Perth Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Number of floors - 9
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1964
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Standard TV service
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- City view
- Flat-panel TV
- Free movie channels
The Kings Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 15 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 6 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25 per night
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.